Patient Fly in Program
Out of town patients receive a detailed itinerary with suggestions of affiliate hotels, restaurants and other services conveniently located around our Park Avenue office. We also offer 24-hour private-duty nursing services who can you help you recover in the comfort of your hotel room.
Today it is common for patients to fly in from their hometowns for plastic surgery in New York City. Dr. Stein frequently meets with out-of-state and international patients both virtually and in person. Through our Fly-In Program, these patients have the ability to recover comfortably and in privacy close to our Manhattan office following their surgery with Dr. Stein.
Whether you are receiving minimally invasive procedures like botox, fillers, Lasers, or undergoing surgery like a facelift, breast augmentation or abdominoplasty, our team will supply you with a detailed itinerary of activities that safely maximizes your comfort level as you recover.
Our office is conveniently located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, just steps away from Central park, the Metropolitan Museum, the Guggenheim Museum, and the Natural History Museum. The Upper East Side is home to some of Manhattan’s finest cuisines, many of which are a short walk from our office.
We advise that Dr. Stein’s patient’s stay at one of our recommended hotels, conveniently located in close proximity to our office.
The Carlyle Hotel
35 E 76th St, New York,
The Mark Hotel
25 E 77th St, New York,
The Plaza Hotel
768 5th Ave, New York,
The Pierre Hotel
2 E 61st St, New York,
Chronology of Events for Out of Town Patients
- Call our Surgical Coordinator Polina at 212 737 8700 to organize a virtual consultation with Dr. Stein. Please provide the month in which your hope to get your surgery.
- Fill out our preoperative medical questionnaire and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send photographs of your area of concern to email@example.com.
- You will require medical clearance by a medical doctor. You will also require laboratory tests. Both must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks before surgery.
- Plan to arrive in New York at least 2 days before your surgery. You will have an in-person meeting with Dr. Stein during this time in which he will review the surgical plan and you will take preoperative photographs.
- Our team will provide a detailed list of restaurants, activities and events that are safe to attend following your surgery.
- Please advise our office the hotel you choose so we can advise our ancillary services like private duty nurses and lymphatic massage specialists who can come straight to your hotel room.
- We advise staying at least 10 days following surgery. Your fist follow up will be a day or two after surgery and your second follow up with me at the 1 week mark.